Discover the Artisan Trails of Southwest Virginia, where the story of our communities is uniquely told through visits to local artisan studios, galleries, craft shops, farms and more.
Learn about skills handed down through generations, embrace the contemporary art forms that have evolved in this unique region and discover the joys of picking your own fruit from an orchard. Meet basket makers, weavers, quilters, potters, wood workers, jewelers, farmers and others who look forward to telling you the story behind their craft and their heritage.
Click on a star on the map to explore one of our 15 trails, and create your own list of destinations along the Artisan Trails of Southwest Virginia.
We're giving away three packages to experience the Artisan Trails of Southwest Virginia. Enter now for your chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience featuring artisan demonstrations, tours, lodging, gifts and behind-the-scens access to a uniquely creative culture. Click here to enter the Artisan Trails of Southwest Virginia Sweepstakes!
- Clinch River Artisan Trail
- Countryside Artisan Trail
- Floyd County Trail
- Giles Art & Adventure Trail
- Harmony Trail
- Hidden Treasures
- Lonesome Pine Artisan Trail
- Montgomery County Artisan Trail
- Mountain Crossroads
- New River Artisan Trail
- Rivers to Ridges Artisan Trail
- Smyth County Artisan Trail
- White Lightning Artisan Trail
- Wilderness Road Artisan Trail
- Woven Mountains and River Bends